четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

a room of ones own summary




What would you do with 100lbs of apples?� Theyapos;re not very good apples...� Theyapos;re "Renettes" from two old trees and they taste a lot like Granny Smiths.� They make decent pies and desserts if you add a lot of sugar.� Iapos;m thinking about making applesauce but I�know that Iapos;m going to have to add a lot of sweetener.� Any way I�go, the family is going to get sick of apples and time is ticking away as theyapos;ll go bad soon enough.� I feel like the benefit of fresh, chemical-free fruit is kind of canceled out if one adds a ton of sweeteners to make them palatable but I will if I�must.

Help?

beauty care list personal, a room of ones own summary, a room of ones own text, a room of ones own woolf, a room of ones own woolfe.



Комментариев нет: