суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

at home care inc




I find it hard to believe that most peoplesapos; lives are full of excitement. �I think thatapos;s why I see everyone on their cellphones all the time. �Theyapos;re fucking bored so they need someone to shoot the shit with and cause some drama. �My theory is that none of them can be left alone with their thoughts. �Itapos;s too fucking scary or something. �Me, Iapos;m kind of the opposite. �Sitting back and watching everyone else run around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off is enough to suffice my drama quota. �

For instance, today I saw one of the most delightful altercations between my assistant manager and a volunteer at my workplace. �Now you might find it hard to laugh at because it was rather miniscule. �Also, it would probably mean more if you actually knew my assistant manager, so Iapos;m going to try to paint of portrait of her in your mind. �She is a middle aged, 6apos; tall woman with bushy blond hair who was once described as Ms. Piggy by one of her students. �In addition, Iapos;d like to point out that many, if not all, of the volunteers are borderline octogenarians.

Volunteer: �Oh,�I can hand those out if you like
Miss Piggy: �Oh no, thatapos;s okay. �Weapos;ll handle it.
Volunteer: �What? �You donapos;t trust me?
Miss Piggy: �No, I donapos;t.
Volunteer: �Well, up yours then �(Imagine a little old lady saying it in a kind of NY�Jew-y tone)

I was shocked. �It was one of the most perfectly timed comebacks I have ever seen, especially since this woman was old enough to be my grandmother. �Just thinking about it now makes me laugh aloud. �Itapos;s just so perfect. �Honestly, you would have to know my assistant manager to find as much humor in this as I do. �This woman has driven employees to quit within weeks of being hired. They just cannot handle her. �Luckily, I am able to find humor where others see incompetence. �I guess itapos;s a gift... Or a disability.


chicago home builders, at home care inc, at home care for alzheimers patient, at home cardiovascular exercise, at home candle sales company.



Комментариев нет: