суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

domestic flow purification water




I went over to Maxxieapos;s with the intention of breaking it off... But he was so sweet to me that I decided maybe I should stick it out for a little while longer. You know, I do actually like the guy and he really seems to like me. He bought me dinner and he swept me up in his arms when I was leaving and said apos;If you leave, you have to come back.apos;

Then when I left (I had to go to Grantapos;s album launch) he texted me and thanked me for coming over and stuff.

So, you know, I did come back. Told my parents I was staying at his place and drove back over.

And then, I couldnapos;t go through with it. I donapos;t know what it was, maybe the fact that Iapos;m still in love with John, or maybe itapos;s all the other shit thatapos;s going on with me, maybe itapos;s the fact that it was the fourth night this week that Iapos;ve been out and I am super tired, but I did a Cinderella on him and at midnight told him apos;Iapos;m really sorry, but I have to go.apos;

So I went. I told him Iapos;d come see him tonight though. Heapos;s going on a pub crawl so he should be well trashed. Maybe I will drive him home so he doesnapos;t have to catch a taxi. I think I owe him something, with the way I treat him.

Oh, and also? Apparently Maxxie is Scottish. We were at the bottlo and there was a Scotch called apos;Naked Scotapos;, and I made a comment about naked Scots and he got all offended. Yeah, apparently he is wearing his dadapos;s kilt to his graduation and when he gets married and stuff too. Tradition, he said. They have a family tartan and everything. What do you know. I suppose he does have a very Scottish surname, too.
domestic flow purification water, domestic fmla partner, domestic food marketing, domestic footnote germany international nationalism nazi.



Комментариев нет: