суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

desktop icon to quick launch




Hello awesome JET people:

Naturally Iapos;ve been thinking about where Iapos;d like to be placed since, like, ever. But now that Iapos;m actually filling out my application... Iapos;m still lost. ESID, so wherever I would be placed could probably be great. So hereapos;s my main concern- weather. Itapos;s been hard for me to find a source that explains weather conditions in diff parts of Japan I get humidity-related excema and hideous hay fever so...(I know, chose another country to go to, right?)

So, in order to get a general survey, and because Iapos;m sure you all like to talk about yourselves (I know I do), tell me: whatapos;s the weather like in your neck of the woods?

calorie in orange juice, desktop icon to quick launch, desktop icon transparency, desktop icon transparent.



Комментариев нет: