суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

cox communications inc




Byakko, the kitten, was playing with his string today when I decided that I was going to blow some bubbles in his direction. Since I was sitting under the air conditioning vent, the bubbles began floating quickly towards his face. This disturbed him, apparently, because he hissed at them.

This is a cat who didnapos;t cry when he came here, now makes weak, effeminate mews occasionally, and never hisses, even when Bella swats him.

However, bubbles deserve the full force of his wrath.

I really wish I had recorded him, because it was funnier had you been here. He finally decided to start popping them, but he did hiss at very big ones that came at his face

common as muck video, cox communications inc, cox communications in san diego, cox communications in phoenix arizona, cox communications in phoenix.



Комментариев нет: