суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

enlightenment miami




Name: Miranda
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Location: Boston, MA
Interests: Reading, writing, singing, acting. I love reading anything interesting and relevant. My favorite book right now is J.D. Salingerapos;s The Catcher in the Rye. In movies, I prefer comedy- I think the funniest movie ever made is Some Like it Hot. I love musical theater, especially Stephen Sondheim, and classic rock. My favorite TV show thatapos;s on currently is The Office, although Iapos;m fond of cancelled TV shows such as MST3K, Seinfeld, and Arrested Development. I like baseball- Iapos;m a huge Red Sox fan
Penpal Preferences: Someone who will write to me regularly via snail mail, as I like getting mail. I donapos;t care what type of person you are as long as youapos;re someone who will listen and write back to me. Packages would be nice occasionally.
Additional Info: Iapos;m a poor college student who likes getting mail. I think that about sums it up.
enlightenment miami, enlightenment modules, enlightenment movement, enlightenment music.



Комментариев нет: