среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

audio download real song




For no particular reason, the other day I decided to start educating myself about Broadway musicals. I was in the pit orchestra in high school, and Iapos;ve seen the traveling production of Phantom of the Opera and a few film adaptations of musicals, but Iapos;m mostly pretty ignorant about musical theater. So, I started with YouTube clips of Stephen Sondheim stuff, and from there I went to Leonard Bernstein, and from there I found myself in a YouTube-Wikipedia cycle of research. Soon, I realized that I wasnapos;t watching and listening to musicals as much as I was watching interviews and documentaries and listening to podcasts and becoming more familiar with the lives and working habits of composers than I was with their actual work. And I was perfectly happy doing so.

I figure maybe itapos;s a writer thing? Being interested in stories about people above all else?

In any case, it got me thinking about why creative people whoapos;ve been lucky enough to try out different creative endeavors sometimes get drawn into one thing over others. For instance, I always liked to draw, and in high school I started to take cartooning a little bit seriously, at least insofar as I studied cartoonists and asked for fancy drawing supplies for my birthdays. And like I said, I was in band and orchestra, and even though I wasnapos;t very good, I really enjoyed playing and I could have invested more time and effort trying to get better at sight-reading and getting technically proficient. But in the end, cartooning and music both lost out to writing.

For those of you engaged in the arts -- music, literature, visual art, drama, whatever -- why do you think you were drawn to your particular field? Did you leave other creative fields behind to specialize in the one you ultimately chose? If youapos;re now pursuing more than one field beyond the hobbyist level, does one thing dominate the others? If so, why?

alexander hamiltons financial programme, audio download real song, audio download recorder, audio download recorder sound yamaha.



Комментариев нет: